About money laundering
- What is money laundering?
- How does it happen?
- Example of money laundering
About terrorist financing
- What is terrorist financing?
- What does the law say?
Risk assessment and risk-based method
- Regular risk assessment of all financial institutions
- The risk-based method
- Terrorist financing and risk-based method
Who is covered by the Money Laundering Act and who is the real principal?
- Who is covered by the Money Laundering Act and why?
- Real principles and the requirement for registration
The importance of knowing your customer
- What are we obliged to know and why?
- Politically exposed person – PEP
The everyday work
- Dare to ask
- When you can not act
- The deposit
- What should you do if you suspect money laundering?