All about money laundering
- What is money laundering?
- How might it happen?
- Examples of money laundering
About terrorism financing
- What is terrorism financing?
- What does the law say?
Risk assessment and risk-based method
- Regular risk assessment of all financial institutions
- The risk-based method
Who is subject to the Anti-Money Laundering Act and who is the beneficial owner?
- Who is subject to the Anti-Money Laundering Act and why?
- Beneficial owners and registration requirements
The importance of customer due diligence
- What are we obliged to know and why?
- Politically exposed person – PEP
- Customers in high-risk third countries
- Dare to ask
- When you have to refuse a transaction
- What should you do if you suspect money laundering?
- Protection for whistleblowers