Methods for money laundering and terrorist financing
- How money laundering works
- How does terrorist financing work?
- Example of money laundering
How do we prevent money laundering and terrorist financing?
- The law on measures against money laundering and terrorist financing
- Finansinspektionens role
- Measures against terrorist financing
Risk assessment, design of routines and education
- General risk assessment and customer risk assessment
- Risk-based approach
- Three categories of routines and guidelines
Know Your Customer (KYC) and risk classification
- What are we obliged to know and why?
- Customer’s risk profile
- Person in a Politically Exposed Position – PEP
- Beneficial owner and alternative beneficial owner
- High-risk third countries
- Customer meeting
Monitoring, documentation and reporting
- What are you going to do if you suspect money laundering?
- On Whistleblowing
- Rules monitoring and storage of documentation
- Suspicious activities
Knowledge test and diploma